America’s Vice-President of Sales
Tero is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Sales Executive with a proven track record in B2B2C and B2C environments for its range of food waste recycling home appliances. This individual will drive the creation of the sales organization and Consumer Channels for the Canada, USA & LATAM markets including development of retail store channels; direct engagement with cities and municipalities, employee programs for large corporations, establishing a network of “sales consultant/advisors”; and others.
You will create your team for North America and oversee the creation and implementation of sales plans to maximize revenue growth and will participate to corporate, product and marketing strategies. In parallel you will help integrate these programs into the overall Strategic Sales Plan of the company.
What will you do?
The America’s Vice-president of Sales will create and implement in collaboration with Tero’s management a comprehensible strategy to maximize revenue growth across Canada and USA from direct and reseller channels. More specifically, your duties will consist of the following:
- Deeply understand Tero’s solutions, its benefits, brand value, strategy, end market, consumer’s profiles and personas.
- Create an effective strategy to very quickly establish the Tero brand as the market leader in the region by strategically combining direct, indirect, channel, retails, corporate branding, municipalities and customers/influencers endorsement initiatives
- Select and hire the most effective retail channels, direct & indirect sales agents consistent with the Tero brand values
- Grow Tero’s presence by positioning Tero as the market leader by contributing to a deep understanding of Tero’s consumers attributes (drivers, value, positioning, etc.)
- Interact with all levels of the organization to provide overall visibility into the business; advise Tero’s leadership, product management, R&D & consumer service of best long-term strategy translating into objectives and business plans to maximize revenue growth.
- Communicate effectively to ensure the flow of information amongst the key internal stakeholders and to effectively motivate all available resources (sales team, customer support and channel partners) to aggressively pursue revenue opportunities.
- Anticipate and assess new market opportunities for new products.
What we are looking for
Personal & Commercial skills
- Be personally passionate by the need to act for the environment; the importance of recycling and the necessity of small individual actions in order to achieve large scale results
- 10+ years' experience in consumer & retail sales related ideally to kitchen appliances
- Personal knowledge or working experience with suppliers with similar product attributes (high-end; quality)
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities; strong interest in contributing to transform a start-up into a global and leading organization in food waste transformation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations
- Advanced proficiency in establishing and executing on an ambitious sales plan across primary focus of Canada and USA.
- Out-of-the-box thinking with ability / creativity to help create a new market category
- Excellent understanding of market trends and competitive issues
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented
- Able to interact with people at all levels
- Academic and Professional Requirements
- Relevant relationships, contacts and experience in the retail, B2B2C and B2C
- Education: Degree in environment related segment or business (MBA is an asset)
- Pertinent experience: At least 10 years’ experience selling to consumers via retail, corporate programsor municipalities
- Language requirements: English - written and spoken. Spoken French a strong asset; Spanish an asset.
- Travel: Approximately 50% travel required (when the global pandemic will have been resolved)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Tero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.